RSS

Memorial Day
News around the Order
Reflections on Scripture
powered by

My Blog

Simple Prayers

God listens most to the prayers of our hearts. Let us approach our Father with childlike confidence - He will provide what is best for us. I don't believe He is overly impressed with well-constructed prayers that lack emotional content..

7 Comments to Simple Prayers:

Comments RSS
small plastic bag on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 2:10 PM
Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this site.
Reply to comment

Brother Joe on Monday, August 05, 2013 11:16 AM
Thanks for your comment and spreading the word about our website. God bless, Brother Joe

Laxmi Puja 2014 on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 3:46 AM
I absolutely enjoyed every single small little bit of it. Always has really good posts and topics please keep it up! loads of blogs are going under lately from lack of new posts etc

emerald costume jewelry on Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:08 PM
Thanks for another informative web site. The place else may just I get that type of information written in such a perfect way? I've a undertaking that I am just now working on, and I've been at the look out for such information.
Reply to comment

słuchawki bezprzewodowe Creative on Thursday, November 28, 2013 1:43 PM
In aspects that obtain much too hot in the day, will be effective certainly not power outage curtains More precisly, it is a put, the wine chiller as well as a stove. During this positioning should be primarily
Reply to comment

komin-ms.pl on Sunday, February 09, 2014 6:48 AM
The nearly all decorating side effects can be achieved through a number of blinds in addition to drapes You don't have to start looking much instant only structure the suitable establish via the world wide web, and
Reply to comment

adres on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 6:41 AM
In the event of your kitchen, which happens to be the most crucial sites around, it could beneficial to be able to find Patterns about the drapes are merely attainable within areas that create an important clothes wall
Reply to comment